Monday, January 23, 2012
Odd One Out (1/23/12)
There are some rocks by where I work and they are all the same except for one odd ball that stock out to me. I liked the big ol' rock in the mist of the little ones. I can relate to sticking out. I am a tall Puerto Rican, which got me a lot of stares. We moved to Michigan when I started 8th grade. There were not a lot of Latinos in the school, ok any other than my family, which made us stick out. When I lived in Texas I remember going out to lunch with a Mexican co-worker that told me I was the first Puerto Rican she EVER met. :) I like being one of a kind. Sticking out of the crowed, it has never bothered me. Here is to all the odd ones out!
Labels:
Puerto Rican,
rocks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment