The best day of my husband's and my life was when we flew to Atlanta to pick up our baby girl. Going from two to three was a dream come true for us. I bought this glass pendant to symbolize the three of us. The first time I put it on I asked Amarilis what the hearts were and she said, "Papi, Mami, and Amaninis." :) I love the she knew it was the three of us. Once in a while the three of us bust out in.. all for one and one for all from the three musketeers. We have a great time together and keep each other entertained.
Families come to be in a number of different ways. At the end of the day, it is the love that matters. We are not perfect parents by any means, who is? :) But, we sure love our cutie and she loves us. She made our life so much better. We are blessed beyond measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment