I am not big into Southwest decor but found this piece when my husband and I took a trip form El Paso to Phoenix. The tag said that it represented the circle of life, as well as the water and earth. It is supposed to demonstrate the different aspects that impact our lives. I really like the symbolism behind it.
Every year on my birthday I think back on my life, the circle of my life through that year. I often laugh at myself because of what I thought I knew five or ten years earlier. I think about what I have gained and lost. I think about how many things have impacted my life and at times changed the course of my life. I often wonder where will I be five years from now. I know that it will be a richer (in character) place and I will be more fulfilled because of the people in my life and the life lessons that come with each passing day.
I continue my journey in the circle of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment