GO BLUE! This picture is in honor of the greatest university ever after the Sugar Bowl win last night! :) I know it was not pretty win, but it was a W at the end if the day. I am a proud graduate of the University of Michigan, BA '96. I also worked for the University for five years from 1999-2004.
I have a little dark secret. I did not want to go to Michigan. Both of my brothers were going to U of M and I wanted to "branch out." However, Hector and Maria (my parents) had a different plan. They did not want to drive to different schools to drop us off. They said they were making one trip and one trip only and that I had to go to U of M. After I graduated high school my parents said that they would take me on a trip to Puerto Rico as some sort of consolation prize. I later found out that the trip was planned all along. I was not special, they just wanted me to shut up about having to go to Michigan. Well, this was certainly a case of father and mother know best. I LOVED my time at Michigan. The 90s at Michigan were amazing. I had a blast! I started my sorority, Delta Tau Lambda, and made lifelong friendships. GO BLUE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment