One challenging period was when my husband had to go on dialysis and start his journey towards a kidney transplant. One day I was driving and saw a repair van for Faith heating and cooling. I was overtaken by it. I felt that was God's way of telling me to be faithful, that everything would work out. Some people may not have notice the van, or though it was a coincidence. However, I felt, in my heart, that Faith heating and cooling was a message for me to remain faithful. I received the Lord's message, and things in fact were ok. My husband is doing great a year and a half after his transplant.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Faith (1/5/12)
One challenging period was when my husband had to go on dialysis and start his journey towards a kidney transplant. One day I was driving and saw a repair van for Faith heating and cooling. I was overtaken by it. I felt that was God's way of telling me to be faithful, that everything would work out. Some people may not have notice the van, or though it was a coincidence. However, I felt, in my heart, that Faith heating and cooling was a message for me to remain faithful. I received the Lord's message, and things in fact were ok. My husband is doing great a year and a half after his transplant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My faith has also grown over the years. The message you sought can be spoken in a variety as ways. God always speaks in a way so He will be heard.
ReplyDelete