Amarilis and I were in Church this morning. While I am a spiritual woman that believes in God I must admit that I am not much of a Bible reader. I can't quote scriptures like some people can. This morning Amarilis asked to sit on my lap and before she did she grabbed the pew Bible. As she was flipping through it she came upon Deuteronomy chapter 32 verse 4. She stopped at 4 because she said it was four like her. :) The verse reads: "The Rock, his work is perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God, without deceit, just and upright is he."
I am a believer in signs. I feel there was a reason why Amarilis grabbed the Bible and stopped at this particular verse. I think it was to remind me how constant God has been in my life. He has been there through good and bad times. The Lord has brought me through it all and blessed me beyond measure. He is the Rock, faithful and just.

No comments:
Post a Comment