Monday, March 19, 2012

I Heart ME (3/19/12)

I am obsessed by this truck. I see it most days at work. I don't know what Manning Enterprizes is all about. The license plate is form
Connecticut. I love that the truck has a row of hearts towards the bottom. It puts a smile on my face every time I drive past it. 

Today I finally decided to take a picture. Later on in the afternoon I found this quote: "Anytime you start a sentence with I am, you are creating what you are and what you want to be. So, if you sometimes say, 'I am bad at this, I am ugly, I am stupid,' these words take you farther and farther away from the part of you that is God. When you choose to say, 'I am happy, I am kind, I am perfect,' you help the light of God inside you to grow and shine." ~Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. I guess this Monday was meant for self-love and affirmations. Hence why I proclaimed in my facebook status that: I am rocking awesome! I am outstanding! I am spectacular! I am phenomenal! I am happy! I am joy! I am laughter! I am blessed! I am love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment