Tony and I went to the park today with Amarilis. As our boo boo was running around and enjoying the playground I look over and I see a guy knocked out. It was a nice day today with a nice breeze. It was a little cold for us because we were wearing short sleeves. However, this guy had a nice jacket on that probably kept him warm enough and the breeze going, the conditions were just right for a good nap.
My hubby brought up a good point. He said: it is a nice day, great environment for a nap but, "question, where are the kids?" We never got the answer to that. The guy popped up for a second to wipe his mouth but he was down for the count shortly after that. Later on a woman set next to him and was texting. I am pretty sure she did not know him. It was too funny!! :) Yay for spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment