Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Concrete Heart (3/20/12)

I usually park in the same parking structure when I go downtown for my weekly meetings with my boss. Since it rains often in Oregon the floor in the parking structure is usually wet. I come around the same time each week and I tend to park around the same area. A few months back I noticed this whole in the floor of the parking structure that looks like a heart. I love hearts! :) When it is dry, it looks like any other indentation on the concrete. However, when it is wet the heart really stands out.

I know that people who were driving past me when were wondering what in the world I was taking a picture of. I can't help but imagine that people came around to see what I was looking at after I was gone. Perhaps, people are not as lifeless as me and did not care! :) But, I like to think of them as begin super curious and finding the heart and getting a smile on their face. I know, I am a dork! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment