Sunday, April 29, 2012

God is Good (4/29/12)

I was once again searching for signs from God. I know s/he has messages to reassure us and led us to a better future. When I went to church today I decided to close my eyes and flip through the Bible. I stopped at a page and then took my finger and pointed to a section. When I opened my eyes I landed on Psalm 63, verse 4 which says "So I will bless you as long as I live; I will lift up my hands and call on your name." Under neath the title of Psalm 63 it said, "comfort and assurance in God's presence."

The moral for me is that God is Good. S/he is with us no matter what. S/he deserves praise because through difficult times, happy times, and everything in between, God is there for us. We can call on his/her name and we will gain peace as long as we stay faithful, we will receive God's favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment